Welcome to mulu.us
- We sell easy-to-follow PDF patterns of our own designs and handmade goods.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site or have permission from a legal guardian. Therefore, this policy makes no provision for individuals under 18 years old.
- The information that you submit to Mulu is protected by a password for your security and privacy.
- All information provided to us will be deemed personal and will be kept confidential.
- We advise you to protect unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by signing off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Price listed is in US dollars.
- Payment is to be made through Paypal or Credit Cards with payment processed by Paypal.
- As a buyer, you have a legal obligation to complete a transaction if you purchase an item. The sale contract becomes binding when you clicked on the checkout button at the final step in the shopping cart.
- After the purchase, you will receive a confirmation email, and you are obligated to complete the transaction within 3 calendar days of your purchase.
- No shipping fee is required for Digital (a digital file that buyers will download) pattern purchases.
- For pattern purchase, an email with DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to the email address you used to register at mulu.us once payment cleared. (If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please ensure that you provide us with a working email address that is up to date.
- All shipping charges for Physical (a tangible item that will be ship to buyers) item will be shown at checkout stage / page.
- Free shipping for single order at USD 100 and above.
- Please make sure that your shipping address is up to date.
- We ship according to the shipping address provided in your profile at mulu.us
- Registered Airmail service will be used to ship your order.
- Shipment will takes 14 – 16 WORKING DAYS though this may be longer due to unexpected circumstances. Please shop 1 month ahead to avoid late packages. Especially during peak seasonal occasions i.e. Christmas.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All sales are final.
- However, you are welcome to contact me if you have any questions with our PDF patterns. I will be more than happy to help and will appreciate your feedback.
*** By Purchase this Pattern you are Agree to the Following:
- This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be sold, transmitted, distributed or reproduced in any form or by any means. However, you are welcome to donate, gift or sell any of your finished items (if you are an individual crafter). No mass production of our items are allowed.
- If you sell your work online, please link to my shop at www.kittying.com
- A few patterns are strictly for your personal use only: Hello Kitty, My Melody, Cinnamoroll and Tarepanda. This has been cearly indicated in the descriptions of those items.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, you can contact us at email@example.com